Call (800) 671-3456
We are passionate about offering specialty programs that give our clients the specialized protection they need to satisfy their insurance needs... Learn More »
A boat insurance policy can insure you against most risks of owning and operating your boat, its motor, and trailer — including protection against liability lawsuits and medical payments.
Risk Coverage Options Include:
Property Coverage Options Include:
- Equipment permanently attached to the boat
- Electric trolling motors
- Extra fuel tanks
- Detachable canopies
- Seat cushions
- Life preservers
- Skis and their tow ropes
Boat Liability Insurance Coverage Include:
- Boat insurance can also protect you if you injure someone with your boat or damage their property. Boat liability coverage provides protection for legal liability because of an accident resulting from the ownership, maintenance, or use of your watercraft, including bodily injury, property damage, and legal defense.
- Boat medical payments coverage pays medical expenses up to the limits in the policy for you, your resident relatives, and other occupants of the boat injured by an accident arising out of the ownership, maintenance, or use of the watercraft.
Additional Boat Insurance Coverage Include:
- Newly acquired watercraft: Covers your newly acquired watercraft for damage caused by an insured loss.
- Reasonable repairs: Covers repairs incurred to protect covered property from further damage.
- Emergency services: Pays up to $500 for reasonable costs that you incur resulting from specified emergency services to your boat, motor, or boat trailer.
- Wreck removal: Pays the reasonable expenses you incur for any attempted or actual raising, removal, or destruction of the wreck of your boat when damage is caused by an insured loss and removal or destruction is required by law.
Get Started Today by getting a Quote Online or call us at (800) 671-3456.