Call (800) 671-3456
Whether you are a new start-up, a family-owned business, or a multinational Fortune 500 corporation, we offer discounted rates on a variety of services... Learn More »
Every business is exposed to lawsuits, accident, and illnesses. While the number of risks you are exposed to is almost unlimited, you would be surprised to how easy and affordable business insurance can be. Our business insurance policies include:
- General liability insurance - All small businesses, old and new, need general liability insurance. It's basic liability protection that guards against things like accidents, injuries, property damage and lawsuits.
- Commercial auto insurance - If you use vehicles for work, you'll need commercial auto insurance to be fully covered. Personal policies don't usually cover work related incidents. You'll can save up to 20% if you combine this with General Liability.
- Business income interruption - If your policy includes coverage for property, you also have protection in the event of business interruption. For example, if you have a property claim that prevents you from operating your business, business income interruption coverage could help pay you for your lost income, employee salaries and rent expenses.
- Professional liability - Do you give professional advice or provide a professional service? If so, you should probably carry professional liability insurance. This can be endorsed to your Business Owners Policy.
- Workers' compensation insurance helps pay for medical costs and lost wages of employees who become ill or injured on the job.
- Business insurance for contractors: We cater to the special needs of contractors by offering general liability as a stand-alone coverage for contractors who don't need a full Business Owners. Learn more about what we offer contractors.
- Multiple factors influence the cost of the business insurance:
- Business type
- Business location
- Years in business
- Number of employees
- Amount of coverage needed
These risk factors vary from business to business. For example, a new company with a large number of employees will most likely pay more than a tenured company with no employees.
While the process might seem complicated, getting an accurate rate is easy. Just start a quote online, or simply call us. Our specially trained commercial agents can help you decide which coverages and limits you need.
We provide insurance for a wide variety of clients, from brick-and-mortar shops to contractors on the go, we insure most types of small businesses such as:
- Beauty Salons
- HVAC Services
In addition to outstanding customer and claims services, we also provide valuable discounts, online access to policy documents, flexible payment options, online payment capabilities and more. Get Started Today by getting a Quote Online or call us at (800) 671-3456.