Call (800) 671-3456
Whether you are a new start-up, a family-owned business, or a multinational Fortune 500 corporation, we offer discounted rates on a variety of services... Learn More »
Protect You and Your Employees From a Long or Short-Term Disability. The chances that your employees will need disability insurance may be greater than you realize.
Consider these statistics:
- Someone suffers a disabling injury every 9 seconds
- Almost 73% of disabling injuries occur off-the-job
- Nearly 50% of all personal bankruptcies and mortgage foreclosures are attributable to debilitating injuries and illnesses
Most people aren't prepared to cover their daily living expenses, let alone ongoing financial obligations, if a disability would prevent them from working. Disability insurance can help provide peace of mind for your employees and their families.
ZX Global Insurance Solutions offers employers a choice of short-term disability and long-term disability plans.
Rehabilitation and return-to-work incentives
Getting back to work is critical for employees, their families and their employer. That's why we've built flexible disability plans that help benefit everyone involved.
Our long-term disability plans include the following features to make it easier for employees to return to work while improving their overall health and well-being:
- Workplace modification
- Rehabilitative services
- Social Security coordination assistance
- Work incentive benefit
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A strong Employee Assistance Program promotes better employee productivity and well-being. Included with our group disability insurance, EAP services help employees and their household members obtain free and confidential access to extensive work/life resources, including:
- Advice on handling difficult life events, like losing a loved one
- Parenting information and services
- Child and elder care provider databases
- Travel Assistance Protection
ZX Global insurance Solutions has partnered with On Call International to provide travel assistance protection for group disability insurance policyholders. When employees and their household members are traveling for personal or business purposes more than 100 miles from home (for trips up to 90 days), they have access to services such as:
- 24-hour access to a multilingual service center
- Emergency medical assistance
- Help locating doctors, dentists and medical facilities
- Coordination and payment for medical evacuation
- Optional long-term disability services and benefits
These optional long-term disability benefits and services may be added to enhance your disability plan
- Personal care assistance (standard for plans with 5+ year duration)
- Dependent care
- Extended care
- Education benefit
- 401(k) or pension plan contribution benefit
- Catastrophic disability
- Spouse disability
You might be surprised at just how easy and affordable Disability insurance can be. Get a Quote Online or call us at (800) 671-3456.