We Are Open 24 Hours

Call (800) 671-3456

Personal Auto

Looking for car insurance? Get a personalized auto insurance quote today and you might save up to 20% on your car insurance.... Learn More »

Motorsports Insurance

Some vehicles were born to be raced, but they are only used about 1% of the time.  The other 99% of the time, your race car is off-track. And that's what we protect. From a sudden storm ripping through the paddock to a trailer fire on the tow back home, we’ve seen it all. So we created affordable Guaranteed Value™ coverage to protect race cars while they’re not on the track.


Our Limited Trailer and Paddock (LTP) coverage* will protect your race car:


- In the trailer -- while in transit and loading and unloading

- In the paddock

- While in storage or at the shop

- From theft, fire, floods, hurricanes, earthquakes and more

- Everywhere but on the track or while racing See our options for Track Day insurance

- Full coverage is also available for street legal race cars for driving on the street or enjoying a parade lap or two.


Our Off Track Insurance Program features:


Affordable Premiums

Costs less per year than a set of racing tires.


Guaranteed Value Coverage

We understand how provenance, history and drivers can affect a vehicle's overall value.  We will work with you to determine the true value, and that's what we'll pay in the event of a covered total loss.* Guaranteed.


Coverage For How You Use Your Race Car

We protect your car in the trailer, in the paddock, in storage — just not when it’s racing on the track.  Full coverage is available for driving on the street if it’s a street-legal race car, or even for a parade lap or two.


Extras Formulated for Motorsport Enthusiasts

We automatically include $750 in spare parts coverage, and we can increase that amount and add tools coverage — at a reasonable rate.


Does your vehicle qualify?

- Vintage race cars, nostalgia dragsters, nostalgia funny cars, pro street, street legal race cars, vintage raced motorcycles, vintage dirt track motorcycles and vintage motocross bikes can qualify

- Modern, high-quality, excellent condition racing vehicles also may qualify

- Coverage may be limited or unavailable for some risks or states



Call us at (800) 671-3456 or Get an Instant Quote by filling out an application Online


All coverage not available in all states. This is only a general description of coverage. All coverage is subject to policy provisions, exclusions and endorsements.


*Any deductible and/or salvage value if retained by you will be subtracted from the total amount paid.



© 2022 ZX Global Insurance Solutions Inc. Privacy PolicyTerms and Conditions CA 0L56772