Call (800) 671-3456
We are passionate about offering specialty programs that give our clients the specialized protection they need to satisfy their insurance needs... Learn More »
Business investors, landlords and other owners of residential and commercial property often find their investments unoccupied during tenant or ownership transitions or even renovation. The vacant property insurance offers coverage for unoccupied homes and commercial buildings. Owners can purchase property insurance limits up to $5 million and general liability limits up to $1 million. Should the occupancy of the property change during the policy term, property coverage can easily be converted to a rental dwelling policy.
The vacant property policy is insured by a respected “A” rated carrier, serviced by our team of experts and available with no premium commitment.
- Standard 12 month policy term, with short-term policies available
- Vacant structure policy can easily be converted to a rental dwelling policy
- One policy for multiple residential properties when located in the same state and requiring the same occupancy coverage need
- Basic Form including vandalism
- Special Form including theft and excluding theft
- Premium installment payments available
- Offered on an admitted basis in most states
- Direct bill to customers, with optional credit card or electronic check payments.
- Residential dwellings and commercial buildings that are completely vacant
- All protection classes, when a fire station is located within six miles
- Structures undergoing repairs, remodelling, or renovations at 15 percent or less than the total completed value or purchase price
- Structures must have a value of at least $25 per square foot
- Mobile homes anchored or on a permanent foundation
- Individual condominiums or townhouse units
Get Started Today by getting a Quote Online or call us at (800) 671-3456.